!!!! I DON’T PROOFREAD ANYMORE !!!!
Why is your question still unanswered?
- You’re asking for a translation.
- This is not relevant to the blog them. If your question is about Anglophone countries > check AwesomeAnglais out.
- It had already been answered. Depending on the subject of your question, I might reblog my previous answer but if it’s a small grammar point easy to find under the tags on the page, for example, I won’t reblog nor answer.
- You asked your question via fanmail. I don’t answer questions privately unless you’re asking something utterly private that had been really bothering you. Also, considering the amount of questions I receive per day, I won’t take the time to do a screenshot of your question and post it online. Please use the ask box.
- I might think your question wouldn’t be judged interesting enough by most of my followers. You must realize that a lot of people come daily on this blog to find a real insight on French culture and grammar help, consequently my job is to provide an interesting content along these expectations.
- If these points don’t apply to your question and that your question is still unanswered, it means I’m not available to answer your question just yet (some questions may require a significant amount of time or inspiration for me to answer) or that I have nothing consistent at all to answer.
You have a long essay to proofread?
I do not proofread high school essays. Only texts which requires perfect French to valid a degree or something. If you need that kind of help, send me a non-anon message first and I’ll answer you privately if I’m currently available to do it.
Please check the tags before asking your question: the answer is probably already there! :)